Friday 1 July 2016

Week9 reflection,

Numeracy

This week for maths we did this thing called top Pooch and here is our top Pooch sheet for this week.

 Literacy 

This week for literacy we are learning to write our speeches. Here is my bubbl.us plan for my speech about Fishing.


Prep

This week we had the big market for prep and we sold heaps of product we have 2 market days. Here are some pictures of it. We made sling shots. I am the CEO for this group. 

Prep is were you make staff like sling shots over 2 weeks. There are jobs like. CEO secretory treasurer worker production manger marketing manger. on the market day you stand on a stool.               




   

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kaleb it's James I really like your PrEP sling shot they are really good and didn't brake for a long time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kaleb I am just practicing my blogger link.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.