Friday 3 August 2018

Reflection w2 t3

Reflection
This week we have been learning a lot. Doing topic and maths. here is some of our work.

Maths.
This week we have been learning about making graphs. Will and I made a pie graph about the classes favorite Super Rugby team ahead of the Crusaders vs Lions final on Saturday. Here is our graph. We have also been learning about probability which we will carry on with next week.

Topic

For topic Will, Alex and I have been making a worm farm. It is made out of a sink some four by two wood, some coconut fiber, some soil and some worms.

4 comments:

1. HI Kaleb Its Cruz here it is cool how you put two post on one post and you have described you blog post good job From Cruz.

ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora Kaleb its Kaleb here from Totara 2.

Great work on this graph... What is your favourite super rugby team??? Mine is Highlanders. By the way great work on the worm farm..

Kai Pai from Kaleb. :)

ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kaleb Franklin here. That is cool that you built a worm farm. I like that pie graph, although the team that you like the most suck. By the way I like your back ground. Hurricanes all the way. Don't listen to what Callum says, back the canes.

ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kaleb Its Callum Here. I really like the Pie graph on your favourite rugby teams ( Go Crusaders) Do you like the crusaders probably not according to your back round. The topics good too.

ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.