Friday 19 August 2016

Book week 2016 term 3 week 4

The Golden Tickets

This week it was book week at Grey Main School. And we had this thing that was around the school. And it is called a Golden Ticket. And every day of the week if you fined it you win books. 



Book Charter day

Today we had Book Charter day and. I went as Steven Adams. And my friends where Bruce lee Bear Grills a Rugby player ash from                      from Pokemon And a Angel. And the teachers where the hairy porter book. And they where very funny.


Door Display

This week we have don a Door Display if you are wandering what is a Door Display it is when chose a them and then you do it on your door. And we did the BFG and Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. 


                                 

2 comments:

  1. Kai ora Kaleb it is kash I like your blog. You used a lot of capitol letters and full stop and how you wrote about book character day. I really wanted to by a moister from monster ink but i was sick sadly.
    Tino pai tau mahi.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kai ora Kaleb
    I really like this blog post. I like how you have included photos in your blog post. That is really cool. (But not as cool as me!) I think next time you could work on your punctuation.
    Who is your favorite basketball player?
    From your awesome sister Shialla

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.