Friday 18 November 2016

Literacy Term 4 Week 6 Reflection 2016,

This week for word work I did something called Spelling Bee. It is when you put your words on bees and here is my one. I found it easy. 

   










This week for my follow up I did a thing called an Explanation Burger on why is there seven days in a week.  I also did a abcya word cloud on a book of my choice and I chose the BFG. Here it is.  












This week for writing my whole class did a recount on the earthquake that happened at 12.02 on Monday morning. It was a 7.5 Earthquake. Here is my recount. 

      

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora kaleb it is Summer here. Well done on you work you have done so much and I like how to told me about what you have been doing well done. I really like you busy bee activate bye

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.